Geelong Gallery is a valuable learning resource for all students and educators. To keep up to date with the Geelong Gallery Learn program, subscribe to our Learn e-news.
Geelong Gallery Learn poster 2018
The Gallery is committed to providing a meaningful experience for students and educators to engage with works of art through learning programs that address relevant aspects of:
– Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Frameworks
– Victorian Curriculum, Foundation-10
– Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
– Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
– International Baccalaureate Curriculum (IB)
Activities are outlined in detail in the downloadable Geelong Gallery Learn poster 2018 and individual learning programs can be arranged in consultation with the Gallery Educators. Gail Frost, the Gallery Educator is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays to conduct these programs and is happy to provide material for self-guided tours for other days of the week.
Bookings are essential for all programs and self-guided tours. Call 03 5229 3645 or book online.